Schools in Mitchell receive Local Schools Community Funding
Thank you to the many schools in Mitchell who lodged an application under the Local Schools Community Fund.
Under the Local Schools Community Fund, funding of up to $200,000 was available for schools in each Federal electorate to benefit students and school communities through funding contributions for small scale projects and their associated costs.
Mitchell received a large number of applications and I am delighted to announce that after a challenging review and recommendation process, 12 projects totalling $200,000 were successful.
- Baulkham Hills High School
- Baulkham Hills North Public School
- Castle Hill High School
- Crestwood Public School
- Kellyville Public School
- Malek Fahd Islamic School
- Model Farms High School
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School
- Northmead Public School
- RIDBC Garfield Barwick School
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children
I thank all schools in Mitchell for their interest in the Local Schools Community Fund and look forward to visiting and viewing the projects soon.